Friday 30 October 2009

Wednesday 28th October 2009

Here are Wednesday's ears!

In the car for a couple of short journeys, the end of:
White Lies - To Lose My Life

In the doctor's waiting room (I assume this is meant to calm patients - hmmm!):
Barber - Adagio
Massenet - Meditation from Thais
Rachmaninov - Slow movement from Piano Concerto No.2

At home:
Tchaikovsky - Symphonies No.1, 2, 3, 4, Swan Lake suite, Francesca da Rimini, Marche Slave, Fatum

In the car on the way to a gig:
Little Boots - Hands

At the gig, sets by:
The Backhanded Compliments
Yves Klein Blue
Reverend & The Makers

After the gig:
Jon McClure, busking on the street outside the gig venue!!

On the way home from the gig:
Reverend & The Makers - French Kiss in the Chaos

A fabulous gig. Another of those "I nearly didn't go because I really didn't feel up to it, but dragged myself there anyway and was really really glad I did".
Only thing that was a bit odd - after an evening of listening to northern accents my usually toned down northern accent returned rather strongly and I sounded like a real Donny lass for a while!
Reverend & The Makers SERIOUSLY rock though. Seriously ROCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment