Thursday 15 October 2009

Thursday 15th October 2009

So far, today's ears have been:

In the car:
Passion Pit - Manners

At home:
Bach - Orchestral Suites

There may be more to add to this post, but I shall soon be away from my technology for a short while. Ears posts will resume shortly though - never fear, the ears will note down everything they hear in the meantime and fill you in on all their musical delights when they can!!

********************************

Some time later, upon my return from a holiday in France, having found the bit of paper upon which I scribbled information about Ears, here I am, ready to continue!

In the car on the way to Dover:
The Dead Weather - Horehound
The Arctic Monkeys - Humbug
Reverend & The Makers - French Kiss in The Chaos
White Lies - To Lose My Life
Little Boots - Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment