Wednesday 15 July 2009

Wednesday 15th July 2009

This morning I finally got to some Berlioz - Symphonie Fantastique.
London Classical Players with Roger Norrington. Brings back great memories as he did a several day workshop when I was playing with the orchestras at the RAM. Very interesting orchestral layout - the violas all in a "horizontal" line across the middle!!

Then I had Mozart - Symphonies 38, 39, 40, 41. Old friends of mine :)

Then Steve Reich - Different Trains & Electric Counterpoint.

Then Black Christmas by Stuart Estell (one of my tweeps @5357311), downloaded from his site a while back. This is real black on black with a black background stuff. I'm going to save it to listen to when I'm going bezerk at Christmas time with all the nonsense that pertains at that time of year. Thanks Stuart.

Then Radiohead - In Rainbows
and another outing for The Dead Weather - Horehound.

Don't tell me I don't feed my ears a varied diet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment