Sunday 19 July 2009

Saturday 18th July 2009

Sorry didn't manage to post last night. Here's what I listened to yesterday:

In the car on the way to my friend's house:
The Kills - Midnight Boom

In the car with my friend on the way to Fairford RIAT:
Beethoven Late Piano Sonatas

In the car on the way home from Fairford & back to mine:
Schubert Early Symphonies

The best noise that reached my ears yesterday was the beautiful music made by the engines of Avro Vulcan XH558. What a wonderful sound. A sound I thought I'd never hear again. Thanks to everyone at Vulcan To The Sky!

And before you all rush and tell me that nothing is better than Beethoven, I've had plenty of opportunities to listen to Beethoven in the last 15 years, but the engine noise of a Vulcan has been absent from my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment