Wednesday 19 August 2009

Wednesday 19th August 2009

Evening to those who like to know what the ears have been up to!

Just before I give today's report, the eagle-eyed among you will have noticed that there is another blog in the list of "my blogs" on the side bit. Stuart Estell, who you may well know better as @5357311, has been reporting on the activities of his ears - so my ears now have company! How exciting is that then!!

Anyway, time to get down to business now. What have the ears been up to today?

In the car on the way to work:
Bloc Party - Intimacy (last few songs)
Green Day - American Idiot (nearly all of)

At work, very little except:
Pergolesi - Opening of Stabat Mater (blip DJd for me by @Danksound - thank you)

On the way home from work:
Amy Winehouse - Back to Black

At home:
Morton Feldman - The Viola in my Life (again - hope I'm not boring you now)

In the bath (early evening):
Beethoven - Piano Concerto No.2 and Piano Concerto No.3

I didn't listen to much at work this morning because I'd only just returned after being off sick and needed to catch up on stuff, so it was a bit of a quiet morning.
I also got a new (double) CD in the post today, which I really wanted to listen to but knew I didn't have time to do it justice, so it's a treat lined up for tomorrow's ears! Will report to you in approximately 24 hours - watch this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment