Sunday 11 July 2010

Saturday 10th July 2010

At home:
Beethoven - Symphony No.1, Symphony No.3

In the car:
Dvorak - String Quartets 6-9
Beethoven - Choral Fantasia
Beethoven - Triple Concerto
Haydn - Harpsichord Concerto in D
Haydn - Hornsignal Symphony

At the opera:
Wagner - Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg

A fabulous end to the year. The Meistersinger was excellent - the Welsh National Opera production at the Hippodrome in Birmingham. Bryn Terfel was a most magnificent Hans Sachs. A great way to spend my birthday! :-)

6 comments:

  1. Thats how i do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Next Blog" button brought me here, and I saw you have a nice Spotify playlist.

    Check out http://www.spotifyclassical.com/ for my classical playlists on Spotify:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers except this piece of writing is actually a pleasant paragraph, keep it up.

    - rent a car in india | car hire ahmedabad | car hire in ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I all the time used to study article in news papers but now as I am a user of internet so from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

    - Vacuum De-Watering System | Vacuum De Watering System | Tar Sprayers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi it’s me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this site is really pleasant and the users are actually sharing pleasant thoughts.

    - online shopping handicrafts india | buy indian handicrafts online

    ReplyDelete